2010年3月14日 星期日

artartart

going the ART way in the future is def not easy.
you can only go up to a certain level
then you're on your own
especially in Malaysia
got to be creative and pro
not easy.
got to go to a good college too.
yeesh.
art is NOT an easy way
no money==

but i WANT it
coz it's the only thing i'm a little good at.
sho.
study hard.
my motto-
be creative!

trying to. :(

art people get it hard. blek.
i don't care.
wait and c. hohoho.

big dreams drop big==

2 則留言:

J 提到...

Personally think arts is pretty broad (wide).

Arts isn't restricted to art it self.
Art can be the language literatures,music,composition,drawing (arts itself) and then there's also all those dancing societies in Chong Hwa that you see.

Those are we really call Arts.
You sure you wanna do arts ?
I personally think you should do science and switch to arts if you can't cope up.

Sure,when you're an Arts graduate,you can do many stuffs when you're out in the community.

But still,science is the broader one in high schools.
Reason being you're learning a certain subject eg: Biology,Chemistry,Physics.

All these courses will allow you to expertise in a certain field.

Eg: Doctor,Pharmacy,Engineer and so on.

The reason why people say you should give a science a try first is because you can still switch to Arts if you can't cope up.

Whereas in Arts,you can't swtich to Science because you'll be left behind tremendously.

Science is all about theory.
You have to at the right moment to learn the right stuffs.Late and you'll have a hard time memorizing all sorts of theories.

While Arts is about pratical.
Do lots of exercise and you'll eventually get the hang of it.

I'm in arts.
But I'd like to do science.
Sadly,I'm already in form 5.
You give a think about it la.
Don't regret it like I do.
If you're still persistent.
Then go for Arts.
But make sure you know there's no turning back when you're in arts.
And if there is,it's not easy.
Trust me ): !
I have trouble coping up with form 4 science right now T_T.

I just realize however..
You're in form 4 science.
Stupid me.

Hui3n 提到...

one academy's a good art school =]