2011年12月23日 星期五

Erhem.

Everything is getting annoying lately. Especially on the matter regarding the future and where to go. Making such huge decisions are terrifying as you will Continuously worry about the consequences. Will the future me regret this decision? Each step I take seems to dictate my whole future hence must be pondered upon carefully. Yet considering something for so long and thorough doesn't ensure any comfort or confidence in choosing though. It just makes things worst. Sometimes I just want to make a rash decision and go with it, not bothering to think about all the tiny and confusing details. To just go with the flow and let life lead you wherever it wants to go. But of course, yo
Know that's never possible. I don't even think about it anymore. Just avoiding the matter altogether.

I am unable to fully digest and enjoy my books lately. I am unsure whether is it because of the nature of my books or the fact that I spent more time watching television this year then reading books, which used to be my favorite pastime. It sucks, seriously when my "improve your English! Learn the big words! Admire and remember all the beautiful adjectives!" mode kicks in and makes me more focused on the "mechanical"side of english thus denying me the pleasure of indulging in the story of the novel. This is what I do when I prepare for exams and somehow it has become some sort of a habit that totally destroys my passion of reading. Oh dang. Please don't take my world of novels away from me? And please don't criticize what I read and watch too, nor keep dropping hints on what I should be reading or watching. Yu know I would do the exact opposite and that will suck the pleasure out of my favorite hobbies too.

Last but not least, the spell check is annoying when typing names but incredibly helpful when typing blogs. Irony.

2 則留言:

wenn 提到...

Your heart knows what's the best for you.
Follow it.
You might have second thoughts all the time but ultimately, you will achieve your desired outcome.
(Although you might not know it yet)
Cheers.. be optimistic!=D

Melanie 提到...

hello nat :D