2012年12月27日 星期四

Tiny irritations

Many, many in fact. For instance, how I am unable to express my thoughts, how I can't concentrate in my reading because some songs, or some scenes are playing in my mind over and over again, or how people are peeking over my shoulder when I'm using the computer.

ARGH.

At times like this, Simple Simon's spaceship always comes to mind. How I wish I had one like him too! But my actions would be seen as abnormal and unforgiven, seeing that he had Asperger's; his queer actions are indeed justified to some level. For me, it'd be just a plain stupid act.

Then again, it would be so hot inside. Not a good choice.

How to improve one's English? I'm too lazy a person to thoroughly work through books like some other people I've observed. Books to me are a source of entertainment, not for work. There's still this huge stack of books I'm forcing myself to read, but can't seem to finish. I cite lack of time as the excuse, but I suppose it's actually more of the stubborn mind refusing to munch through those words with "education" as the aim, instead of " entertainment".

GAH.

Lately my attention is all consumed by movies, movies and movies. Commercial hits, chic- lit, light comedy, depressing stories, psychological thrillers...

Is that addiction contributing to my short attention span and alexithymia?

Maybe, maybe.

I need to write! But where, how, what about?

沒有留言: