2012年6月30日 星期六

Conversation

Talking to them always makes me want to improve myself. Different people have different personalities, different crowds have different environments. Compared to empty talks or worthless craps, conversation with substance can promote thinking and introduce previously unknown knowledge unto one's mind. I'll admit,  I found it pretty interesting when we started with talking about personal stuff, only to realise that it was really hard to express those deeply embedded thoughts inside our hearts. After endless sighs and stuck expressions, it was actually quite relieving for the transition of conversation topics into more general subjects. I can talk about these stuff with no one else except for my family members, but I already know their stance as I've heard it for so many years. Thus it was refreshing to listen to a new viewpoint from my friends. How often can you find friends to talk about such serious subjects without being seen as being a solemn sourpuss or boring adult wannabe? Maybe that's why we can be so close, maybe that's why we can talk for hours and hours every time we meet. Let it be that our friendship is different from others, unique.

But sometimes I wonder if it is healthy. A relationship like ours, unable to share our innermost feelings. Or is there a lack thereof such intimate things to share? I'll admit I don't have much to say about that matter, except for some queer thoughts and analogy that I possess and feel to shy to share. Not that anyone would be interested. Or can understand, of course. But romance wise, ordinary day-to-day living wise stories, I suffer from a lack of it. How people can have so much to talk about, I can never understand. Although sometimes when they discussed economics( which, I admit, I suck) I keep quiet, but it doesn't mean I'm bored or uninterested. On the contrary, I'm intrigued. And humbled too, as I realised there's just too much in this world that I do not know. There's this vast pool of knowledge awaiting me to uncover.

Maybe our personality, or mine is obstructing us from sharing into a deeper, intimate level. I think time will solve that problem for us, and our current way of communicating suits me very much. I don't share well, I don't wear my emotions on my sleeve, I don't display myself on the surface. It'll probably take some time for those inner turbulence to be detectable, or for me to rummage them from those dusty ancient drawers. But that's just me.

Similarities draw us together.

I love us :)

Not that I detest other forms of communications, of course. In the process of learning to open myself up right now.

Did I mention I get confused easily? Ah. I don't want to fall for something that I know how the end product would be. Oh imagination, come back, come back.

沒有留言: