One wrong step that can lead to a lifetime of regrets. I can't shake the feeling that I just did a lot of stupid things this weekend that if given a chance again, I would prevent myself from doing it. All those evil thoughts that pop up in my head are chipping my patience off, so maybe that was one of the reasons that prompted me to make that rash decision. And for the other, lousy advice or improper timing, I think I could've done better. Much better. Once lost, lost forever.
Why'd I do that?
Well. Things have got to be cleared, no matter how difficult. Otherwise clogged up feelings will only choke you and ruin your life. THEN you'll regret.
It seems like life is repeating itself again. But I don't want to! I don't want to fall into the same pits again, but yet I'm threading my old path of footsteps despite knowing what the future holds. Optimism can only hold out that far. I shall try my best to deviate from it, deviate to the path not taken. I don't want these things to hold me up.
Old worries, old troubles, old me.
Expectations. Once you have em, they become an addiction that you wish you never had.

沒有留言:
張貼留言