2012年6月28日 星期四

So, I feel like typing

Writing soothes one's mind, really. Or at least, it does to me. For some reason, transport vehicles have a sleep inducing effect on me. Whenever I'm on one, I always nod off unconsciously. One of the many reasons I can't figure out my way home, since that I fall asleep half way all the time. But I really enjoy the solitude of taking public transport alone, either by reading peacefully without anyone's interruption, or staring at the moving scenes outside the huge clear windows. Paul Theroux's travels intrigue me, especially by how he seems to have an implied meaning behind his every description and statement. To read it blindly word for word will only present you with paragraphs of pointless writings but if you think deeper into it, there's more then what you see. I love that about him. He makes a good reading material when you're on the road. Not too deep, not too heavy, and not cheesy at all.

I get confused at times. welllllllll.

沒有留言: