2012年4月30日 星期一

The bipolar strikes, again.

That emotion deepened today, as if my possessions have been robbed, my privacy intruded. I looked for an escape route and thankfully found a pair of familiar, warm eyes greeting me at the other end.

Sometimes I feel as in life in college was a temporary heaven where I smiled and laughed and played all the time, then run home to my old friends to be really me again. It's become that desperate to a point where I must take the public transport home everyday, just to have those hours of solitude and calm. Any sad events that interfere with my college life will be pushed back and only thought upon after I leave the place.

 It's becoming a bad habit, so much so that sometimes I'm desperate to go home, refusing any offers of staying later. I need to go sulk in my lonely little corner, alone. Stare out of the windows at the moving pictures, feeling life going on, without me.

These thoughts are terribly selfish and immature, two words that symbolise me. I'm letting a free reign on my emotions, hence probably the freedom is tripping me on my feet, inducing feelings of despise, fear, insecurity, depression, anxiety. What if?

It seems that everyone can do, except that person. This is bad, so very bad, I'm becoming evil and vicious. Anyways, it was nice to know that someone feels the same way as me too, my emo partner :) next time when you're down, I shall try my best to cheer you up. So...better start collecting emo stories now :) and please, don't be so stressed for your exams and go grab your lunch at appropriate venues at accurate times! Library snacking does not count!

1 則留言:

wenn 提到...

Aww...
But I want to do two things at a time. And since all my money has been leached by my college, I have no choice. =P
Anyways, I shall try my best to respond to you when you're trying to cheer me. =P
Cheers!!