Whenever I have a lot of things to do, and so little time, I freak out. I panic. I get into a bad mood. My temper flares.
HENCE. I need to cool down by writing here.
That's actually an exaggeration. When I'm angry, it's the silent, brooding type which will only be exhibited when you cross me. But still, it's not something nice to feel. Things go awry, my schedule gets wasted, help isn't given. All that shit.
I lost my ID, I lost my money( In one week. Two times.),I couldn't find the movie, our proposal gets banned, exams coming my way, the experiment not working, people not replying my messages and mails.
Plans undone. Unsure.
Being too worked up doesn't solve anything, as experience proves. So, I shall calm down, do my stuff one by one, stop freaking out, and quit anticipating.
Something's wrong with my inner vocabulary dictionary today. Words aren't smoothly retrieved, regardless of language.
怎么办?哎. 去听五月天安慰安慰自己.
我是一只咸鱼.

2 則留言:
haha blog is a good place to express yourself ^^. chill lar! adp very relax de leh! you're making urself ganjiong only lar! you can do it de! jiayou! :D
Thanks! <3
張貼留言