2012年4月30日 星期一

Diversion, of attention.

To disentangle myself from this web of nonsense, I have come to a decision to divert my conscious attention and strength onto a different goal. One that is more beneficial for the future, and less challenging, from the aspect that the fruits to be bore are much more predictable.

To my dreams I shall head! I was blown away by all the people I met and fun I've enjoyed, and my purpose was slightly neglected for a moment. But seeing someone else strive so hard for their dreams made me feel guilty that I was having too much fun and wasting my energy being depressed over useless matters.

So I shall devote myself to the pursuit of my dreams, wholly! Utilize my time wisely on meaningful matters and eradicate all immature, childish, self centered and hopeless thoughts from my mind. Maybe by focusing on something else I shall become less vulnerable. And, take my mind off some matters bugging me now. They're menial stuff, really, that can't be put to words or expressed in any way. Except probably through grunts and moans. But that would be plain disturbing.

Not going to care that much about things that aren't ripe yet, just let things flow as they are. Whatever will happen, will eventually happen. I'll just wait for that one thing to materialise patiently.

Keep your eye on your dreams, and be the person you want to be. You're not there yet, you're still far from it.

Determination!
No pain, no gain. It's the bitter fruits that make life sweet.

沒有留言: