2013年1月8日 星期二

Calm the raging storm

The locus of control is hard to comprehend at times. It is always known that people who believe that they live their lives at their will obtain a more optimistic outlook and generally, live happier. Oh I do believe that, but the I don't feel any happier though. There are times like this when I am unsatisfied with everything, frustrated that nothing is as desired, clueless as to what the next step should be. I am simply restless, restless, restless emotionally and physically.

Right now everything is annoying, everything antagonizes me, nothing is like what I want it to be, including myself.

When will all these end? Stop all those introspective shit and become like a normal person.

Is there some other universe in the world that I belong to, and I'm in the wrong place now?

It's like searching for that perfect calender to use, but never finding it.

I can understand the woes of the elves now- being immortal is no great gift. I cannot imagine living in this world for so long a time. It would be horrible.

1 則留言:

Hui3n 提到...

last paragraph. couldnt agree more