2012年1月10日 星期二
BAH!
Prior to entering Inti, i was a daredevil who carried the notion that WHO CARE if i was alone? It was my aim to be a diligent and submissive girl who hid in libraries all day long but who stills participates in all sorts of activities. Why I had thought that, i don't know. But i realized that dreams differ from reality. I couldn't stand the loneliness! Somehow peer pressure still manages to hit me in the stomach. So now all i can say to myself is :" STOP getting HUNG UP over it!" Right now the fact that i haven't made a constant friend worries me and leaves me fearing that i wouldn't have a lunch buddy. Having lunch alone just seem so sad, whatever my previous mindset thinks. I don't wanna have lunch alone! THe friends i'm making now all seem to already have partners so i feel like i have to keep changing friends for different periods. Ah. No security. I used to always anticipate the western way of going to classes, where you don't belong to one class but you actually choose your subjects and everyone has a different timetable. But now, after truly experiencing it, leaves me yearning for the old fashioned way of schooling. My Chong Hwa years. Everyone from the same class had a same timetable and we had to just sit in the class, wait for the teacher's arrival. Everyone had the same recess time, so we didn't have to worry about anything. Thinking about this won't do me any good though. I';; just have to be more outgoing and stop staring into space(i keep doing that lately!). Know more people! yay! :D
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

2 則留言:
same situation ah natnat -.-
No friends accompany me ><
so sienz at home.But I think I will find a work after CNY :)
Are you going to study at INTI? Study what? I haven't decide lehh ==
im studying Journalism lur..
actually, now start school ler XD
you want to work where?
tell me leh~ i go find you XD
張貼留言