2012年1月3日 星期二

Bling bling.

I can see the money disappearing in the sky. This decision is going to cost loads of money and burden my parents. It's going to be a different world, an unknown territory. I don't know if i can survive it peacefully and still get a good grip on my studies and results but that'll have to do, no other options. Nothing but perseverance, diligence and courage can get me through, i guess. No more safe haven. I'm left on my own. Let's hope that it wouldn't be too hard and terrifying. to study is the priority! Good results, great future. Go Go GO!!!

8 則留言:

Melanie 提到...

where you going??

Natnat 提到...

Inti :D kamu?

Melanie 提到...

sangat jauh! ADP?
saya methodist .__.

Natnat 提到...

walau!! memang jauhnya TTyaya ADP
pergi buat Alvl?
Januari?

Melanie 提到...

kamu tinggal hostel atau apa??
yeayea A-level.
I wish...march a :@
bila course kamu mula??

Natnat 提到...

Next week haha XD
tak da tinggal hostel lar.
hari hari pergi jauh jauh :(
march shir.
then wad u gonna do this three months o.o play? :D

Melanie 提到...

wahhh siapa fetch you?
memang jauh!
saya pergi bekerja. sangat hardworking :)

Natnat 提到...

wahh!!
emak fetch atau duduk ktm~

kerja di mana?
saya mau visit kamu!!
bagi kamu bisnes :DD