I'm sitting in the library now, using the computer. There are two indians opposite me,
and they're listening to chinese songs. I don't even listen to chinese songs. I met a guy the other day, who was a chinese but knows how to speak tamil. Huh? Diverse much?
Anyway, that's not the main point of this post. I'm suddenly getting bouts of regret and anxiety. Suddenly, i miss science and Chong Hwa maths a lot, and i regret that i didn't major in science. Maybe i should have chosen science as a major and journalism as a minor. It seems more worthwhile to study science, the tough one. The science i study now is a recap of what i studied in form five, so it seems much easier. Though rusty, i'm sure i be able to retrieve that memory.
eeks.

2 則留言:
Cannot change major meh? Second week only if u wanna change still can one. And yeah Ben 10 the alien show haha.
Yunz, chill. No one is pressuring you to be something that you're not. :) Just because Connie and I can't shut up it doesn't mean you have to be like that! HAHA. Just be yourself. I love you just the way you are, my moo teh/cha teh/teh o ais/etc etc.
If you don't feel like talking, just don't. Being in a new environment doesn't mean you have to change your ways! In fact, it just shows that you can be whatever you want without being judged by your peers. :) I know THAT's why I'm this crazy!
Oh, and it's always fine if you want to change your major halfway. My friend "Jay" changed his thrice already lol. It's just going to be a great loss if you don't pursue journalism with me. :/ Try rising up to the challenge and giving it a shot. Don't give up so soon! However, if it really is against your character, then you should stay true to yourself and drop it. No use doing something you're not passionate about!
Keep your chin up. Stop feeling so insecure! I'm always here for you. Even though I'm so teh tarik.
Btw, since you call comments lalas...
.
.
.
.
.
.
v*^.^*v~~
xoxo gossip girl wtf
張貼留言