2012年1月12日 星期四

Stereotype

I don't want to be stereotyped into a certain personality that I'm not. Do you know how horrible it is to be expected to behave someway? Of course, no one 's bearing a knife down my back to pressurize me but that feeling is unignorable. Being with two of them mass com girls made me suddenly want to back step my decision. Can I "roll" with them? Am I that sort of people? Somehow or rather mentally I keep pushing myself to be someone else, more outspoken, more active, more LIKE THEM. But it's exhausting. How am I able to withstand the peer pressure, or the expectation of me? How I wish I had more self confidence so that I wouldn't bend under all these mirages that I make up myself. Are they true? I know they're not but like a mirage, it makes you believe that it is. Just stating out the science behind the phenomenon will not resolve my thirst for something better, to become someone who is much loved, given attention and excels. I'm eighteen now, but I don't seem to have gotten any mature. Therefore my aim, is to be able to overcome all these negative feelings and boost my self esteem. I will not be anybody but myself. Who saYs everybody must be that way? Who?

Hmm. Get OVER it.

沒有留言: