2012年3月22日 星期四

Internal conversations,

With someone who bears the same name, same face, and same annoying smile.

yeah.

This is so random. I lost my inspiration to write after that first sentence. Must be that papaya's fault.

I need to improve my english
Can't lose to them!
GAR! And they're not even doing journalism, or anything faintly related to it.

I don't like to use bombastic words. Why?
Externally: To make things simple and understandable.
Internally; duh. Because i don't know much big words.

I don't like descriptive essays. Why?
Externally: They bore me out.
Internally: I can't write those stuff.

I don't like long winded, adjective filled essays
Externally: It should be short, concise and straight to the point!
Internally: yeah. I can't write that.

There's so much more, actually. But whatever, I'll improve my skills no matter what.

Descriptive essays are still not my thing though. Too impatient to read through all that crap.

沒有留言: