My taste varies, a lot. From classical to pop to rock, I love them all. Whichever music that transports me into another state of mind, sends me into a trance, tugs at my heart strings so stubbornly that it breaks them all. And I lose grip on myself, unable to control my emotions anymore. The music leads it wherever it wants to go. Nothing in the surrounding can rouse me from that particular mood. It's like hynotising, drugs that does not exactly brings you pleasure. More then often, immersing myself wholly in music brings depression. Short lived depression, followed by calmness of the mind. It's a mighty rich source of inspiration and never-failing cure for despair. Lost hope. Heart ache. No, the lyrics doesn't need to mean anything, the music speaks it all.
Coldplay and Muse succeed in doing, although it gets mundane listening too often. SodaGreen is my favourite chinese band. Their songs are the best of all, but once again, too much replaying can be depressing. Listening to Qing Feng's soft, sharp and profound voice touches your heart instantly. The cinematic orchestra's soothing sounds. Linkin Park's screaming. A wonderful cure when you have a lot on your shoulders, apparantly.
There's my list of sorrowful songs which I listen to when I'm down. Hmm. Where did I place them?

沒有留言:
張貼留言