2012年3月30日 星期五

URGE

To talk to someone. Anyone?

Today was a freaking rotten day. It held such promising hopes in the morning when I had a hearty chat with a long-lost friend! But once I stepped into the grounds of the college, everything just started tumbling downhill. It began gradually, little by little with tiny fragments of rocks shaking free from the dominating ground. Yes, I was lucky to have found friends to accompany me during my free time but somehow there was this emptiness lingering around as we were together. The companionship was more of one just for wasting time away before the next event/class comes around.

When it hit the talk, I got severely depressed. Besides it being insanely boring, pointless, I was in a bad mood. Everything the speaker did was torn apart into pieces, scrutinized to its very being and criticised without mercy. I didn't get the humour. Why was everyone laughing? It seemed so dry and lame to me, the only one sitting, sulking, stony face, staring at the speaker.

...

Couldn't even scramble away after the speech. Had to wait for someone to fetch me to the station.

Which was packed with tensed looking working people. They were my competitors for seating spots. Trudged passed them with a sour looking face.

Squeezed into the train compartment. No, no place to sit. Stood. Became a victim of inertia.

Ah.

My mood dropped to the lowest extremities at that moment. I could totally envision me crying in the train. Which would be weird.

But that turbulent emotional ride stopped abruptly as I made my way through the station, and.
BOUGHT MYSELF A SLICE OF SECRET RECIPE CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE CAKE!

With that cake, everything got better. I was even deeply moved by the kindness of us Malaysians giving up their seats for the aunties and the kids. Awww..

Life got better again.
Eating cures.


沒有留言: