That's life, isn't it? My high school has made me a high stress machine that can eat up anything thrown to it no matter how big or how small. Whether I excelled or not is another matter altogether, and some things may have been sacrificed for the sake of compensating everything. That sort of lifestlye left me both physically and mentally drained. I used to be in
despair about that, pondering all day why I never had time for myself. But then I realised that that's how life's supposed to be. I wanted to multidudes of achievements but I also wanted a carefree lifestyle. You canBt have everything in one go, can you? I suppose the key to solving this will have to be seeking solace in the midst of turmoil. Everyday, give some time to myself to just relax and enjoy life. That should be it instead of constantly anticipating free days, which will probably never come.

沒有留言:
張貼留言