2012年8月12日 星期日

How to climb?

Life to me is constantly overcoming hills, mountains, slopes, pits, holes, dumps, valleys, dumps... what else?

So I'm always trying to get over something, because there's always that Something bothering me.

But what if it hurts so much? I hike halfway up that steep slope, only to find tumbling stones pushing me back to where I was, this time with painful wounds and scratches. The sort where you never notice until the blood forms some terrifying pattern on your skin, so thick you can't even identify the source.

I don't know how to get past this particular hill. It grows taller every time after I've reached the peak and feel satisfied, crushing whatever optimism I had there a second ago.

So... how do things go?

Different crowds really make you think differently. They're a group of highly ambitious, work-driven yet fun- loving people. Certainly a great source of motivation, inspiration AND stress. 

Don't worry, I'll catch up to you guys.

沒有留言: