2012年8月13日 星期一
Tekkonkinkreet!
This is like a childhood dream realised. Since the last time I saw still shots from this movie on a magazine, I've been hunting it down for years and years. I still wonder why didn't it cross my mind to just google " Watch Tekkonkinkreet online free" in the past, as I did in the present and successfully viewed this beautiful movie, albeit it's compromising quality. The art is exquisite, as expected. Even though the character designs take some getting used to at first, I grew to love it's raw, authentic feel to it. Their expressions were spot-on. The most attractive bit, of course, shall have to go to the scenery. Kudos to the designers! Treasure Town is beautifully designed, conveying every bit of mystique, shabbiness, bustle and darkness perfectly through its weirdly shaped and complicated buildings. That's what attracted me to this movie in the first place, and I've got to say, it wasn't a let down! Ah. It's always wonderful after watching an awesome film.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)


沒有留言:
張貼留言