2012年8月6日 星期一

Puzzles, juicy puzzles!

Analysing movies are always a fun thing to do. Especially when your theory fits every detail in the the show and the message conveyed can be related to your life. Often times I will only shape my theories after reading tons of online movie reviews( I know, it's pointless that way) but the stuff I believe in normally differs from others, it becomes tailored to suit my thoughts. So maybe that's the reason I never dare to publicly discuss my views on movies because they may deviate so much from the original message. 

Lately this movie, or rather collection of three short films dubbed "Tokyo!" caught my attention. I first saw Shaking Tokyo, by a korean director called Bong Joon Ho some three years ago, without knowing its name, director or movie. It left such a deep impression in my mind that certain scenes in the movie kept appearing in my mind all the time, until I finally found the movie on the internet. The other two short films were inspiring as well, but I have to say, Shaking Tokyo was the best.

I shall post my thoughts about these three films when I'm ready.


I love these buttons. Seems like what I would do :)

Some thing that I can't figure out yet.


沒有留言: