2012年8月1日 星期三

Stream

Sometimes I feel like I'm the rock right in the middle of a fast flowing stream.
So, life pasts me by in high speed while I, fail to move at all.
Not that it's a waste of time or anything. I get smoother and slicker from all that water crashing unto me.
For what use? Who knows. It's not as if the water will lift me from  the water bed at any time. I reckon I'll still be around for.... well. quite some time.

Deja Vu! I've become so dependent on that someone, understanding. Resembles someone else in my life too much, of whom, played a big part in moulding me to be whoever I am now.  Eh?

Out of touch. Sometimes it seems as if I put on another mask just to survive in this world, when the true me is totally different from the surface. Quite disappointing, really, when you peep under that facade. There's nothing much there.

沒有留言: