2012年2月20日 星期一

Awkward

Why do libraries need such low temperatures?
Is there some scientific reason behind it or they just want to seem cool(get it? COOL? sorry. lame one.)?

I'm awkward. I get awkward when talking to people, especially people i don't know. I get awkward all the time except when i'm in an ecstatic mood, which happens only about once a month( it must be the hormones. Blame it on them.)Awkward silences, awkward movements, awkward attire, awkward laugh? They say awkwardness is a sign of lack of confidence. Well, I admit i haven't got a barrel full of confidence but there's still not a small amount of that in me. Most probably I live in my coccoon too much, so coming out seems like thrusting a deer in headlights. Confused, lost and terrifying. But then again,my coccoon is pretty loosely weaved. I am still very much exposed to the world. Maybe it is my naivety that contributes to my awkwardness? Being too afraid to touch a nerve of others.

Solution? Join people who are not awkward. But find some who ARE so too, so we can be awkward together. The tribe of awkwarders.

沒有留言: