I miss brainstorming, meeting, communicating and planning. Humans are weird, aren't they? I used to hate doing these seemingly menial jobs but now that I have nothing but studying to do, they become favourable. I suppose it may be because last time I had to do it as a job, with responsibilities burdening my shoulders with every decision I take. Furthermore, it was tough studying and doing these stuff at the same time with very limited time. You become exhausted both mentally and physically hence it wouldn't be illogical to detest being "busy". All I wanted at that time was to have a day of leisure, doing nothing at home without any worries or datelines to keep. Every other activity that wasn't compulsory to attend to would be pushed away, with the excuses that I was too busy. Those were the factors that formed my hermit -like mindset.
I hope that'll change, but not too much. The serene and calmness you can gain is priceless and brings wonders to your imagination,serving as a source of inspiration. But right now, I just hope that I can be a committee member of some sort of club( editorial editorial! LOL) so I can delve head first into it.

沒有留言:
張貼留言