I always have tons of stuff to blog in my head. WHICH, disappear once my fingers hit the keyboard. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? Is it that the keyboard( which is very comfortable to touch, btw) is a semi permeable membrane that allows thoughts to diffuse through? Why are you so selfish, keyboard? It's not as if you have anything worthwhile to do with my mindless thoughts. They're just random nothings, my useless babbling that I do with myself( sadly) everyday. What? You're saying that I'm lame talking to myself? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU! I can be however lame I want! Everybody gets to choose who they want to be, so I'm going to be LAME. How unique is that? It's not everyday that you get people opting to be something not glamorous or popular. Give me back my thoughts, keyboard. I'm a nice and reasonable person so I'm not going to dissect you or even harm you. You may think that you're doing me a favour, preventing me from embarrassing myself by exposing my raw self out in this blog but you are SO wrong. There's no other outlet for me to bare my emotions like this, except for typing here. Somehow blogging soothes my soul, calms my nerves and reduces my stress. Have pity on me, keyboard. I don't care how sad I look here. I may look like a sad old lonely soul who's selfish, overbearing and immature but that's part of me, deep inside those layers of sugar outfits. I can't be that smiling happy person all the time, yar? Give me back.
ps. i am talking to a non living thing. O. M. G

沒有留言:
張貼留言