This is going to be an unorganized blog entry. Well, sorry, I feel crappy right now. The only thing that can calm me down during these instances is either to write or to watch a movie. Since that the second option is unavailable now, I'm left with the first one. There are two pending posts stuck in my mind now but they're still too young to be written down. Little cute sprigs of ideas that still require loads of time and energy to blossom. So I'm only left with writing whatever comes into my mind right now.
Which is, nothing important.
I need to widen my social circle. okay. whatever.
I need to watch a movie. Sorry, no can do.
I'm so lazy to drag my butt out of this house. ah. You've always been like this.
But I still want to go and meet all my old friends! How??
I really need some concrete thoughts to write about. I'm really hungry right now. But why isn't anyone mentioning the word eat? they're all busy doing something.
I'm still hungry.
I realize that i have a problem starting new sentences. They're either awkward, repetitive or not smooth, sounds terrible. What should I do?
I want to improve my english.
I'm still hungry.
MAN. I'm so annoying, naggy and needy.
ps. Still hungry.

沒有留言:
張貼留言