2012年2月1日 星期三

Too nice

Be nice, be patient and treat people kindly, zhai.

That's what I keep telling myself when I meet a Certain-Sort-Of-People. They're the all-nice, forever smiling, never angry and helpful people. This explanation seems kind of vague but I'm sure you get what I mean. Once you mention the name of this person to someone else, they will break into a smile and say :"AH! HIM/HER! wah, he/she's so nice lah!" and their image in your mind will always be someone grinning ear to ear with arms wide open saying " HELLO! No it's okay! I'm not angry!" then proceed to hug you( okay this may not be part of it). But you get the gist. Whenever I meet this people, they trigger an Evil-Nat in me to be vicious, impatient, and rude to them. It will almost seem as if I'm bullying them ( DUH) because I know they'll never get angry and will still help you anyway. I've met a fair portion of them in my life and have only succeeded in NOT switching on that treacherous system once. I once told him :" You're too nice, seriously. I feel guilty everytime i talk to you. Please don't be so forgiving! Be bad!" He just smiled and went " Got meh?". Dang. (it's not just me he's nice to, of course. It's EVERYONE)For the only nicy person who escaped my grasp, she was a cute and loving girl. Somehow I looked up to her too much to become that monster( NOW it seems as if I don't look up to the others. But I do! I do!) I think one of the reasons is because there were people doing that to her at that time and I could see it crystal clear how horrible it was, so no-thank-you.

wah. I'm BAD.

no lar. not so. I don't swear or beat them up.

right. justify yourself.

But really! It's not a big thing!

You think.

It's just some small flares of temper. No harm done.

are you talking to yourself?

:DD

3 則留言:

ubi.♥ 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
ubi.♥ 提到...

Wah~the nice boy can be your boyfriend leh? XDDD
You aren't evil-nat pls. For me you're nice friend kayyy~ ^^
College life jiayou lahhh :))

Natnat 提到...

Lol bi..
No, I will bully dia XD
Working life jiayous!