"Bii Biip"
That's the sound the little machine aboard RapidKL emits when it scans a Touch n go card. There's something about travelling in public transport that makes me feel independent and cool. Walking amidst the daily commuters with their touch n go cards hung on their necks by a tag, clear and confident of where you're going. I feel a sense of pride when I help others to operate the ticket buying machine or direct the road. It makes me feel as in I am in some sort of unofficial society of daily commuters who rely on public transport to get on with their everyday lives. In the buzz and chaos at the stations everyday, to be not intimidated by it and instead be used to it, navigating through the crowds confidently brings this twisted sense of accomplishment.
Well. Sorry. It's not that I take the public transport often so give me a chance to be fanatic about it? LOL

沒有留言:
張貼留言