2012年2月22日 星期三

Interruption

I'm getting addicted to being alone every morning from eight to ten. When the library starts to fill with people, I get frustrated, I get annoyed, I start to hate those people who are babbling away, who are laughing, who are sitting beside me. It feels somehow as if my personal space has been intruded upon, my only time of solace in a whole day robbed of me. I may sound like an antisocial loser, but I do believe that everyone needs their alone time in a day. Its a time for you to comtemplate your doings, balance your emotions and search for inner-peace. More realistically, it's a time for me to finish all my work. But how can I do it with so much noise around? Especially in the computer lab, where people talk aloud with no reservations. It's an isolated room, so the sounds from each direction echoes and serves to frazzle my nerves more. I had better get out of here before I start hitting someone.

I'm not denying the fact that I probably am worried what others may think of me, alone, reading in the library. Peer pressure? It seems sad to be found alone, as majority of people think. I still get bugged by that feeling ocassionally, as I do spent about two hours alone everyday. But that feeling is mainly ignored. It is my aim to achieve the mental state of mind whereby I don't care what others think. Till then, I will continue with this routine of mine that does wonders to my life ( work done! :D). If I ever achieve that day, then I will wear my long striped socks to school. HAH.

沒有留言: